yep that's good my name is arata tanimura i moved to tokyo to attend college but what is a student doing in a nice kitchen like this you say well that's i'm home huh i don't want to go to work anymore a grown woman like this how pathetic you can only say that because you've never been to work before ah i bet you just thought i was annoying right now you actually are i'm older than you you need to respect me more pay attention more and praise me more ah don't misunderstand she's not my girlfriend ah about half a year ago wow so you're going to live by yourself this is kotone shimura she's my childhood friend she was like an older sister to me and our parents have always been close even after moving and living alone she would come to visit whenever i was back yeah it's closer to school huh which school hominoba university that's in my neighborhood oh how about you just live with me what that sounds great if he's with you that'd be reassuring no no no that's not reassuring at all why not it's a good deal you can even save on
rent you know no that's not what I meant since that's decided we better get ready I'll just call the place we were going to rent and tell them then I'll go get permission from my parents what about my opinion that's how a month before school it was decided that I would live with her I didn't think things would go well a college student and an office lady living together it didn't work out for entirely different reasons the bath is running so go relax a nice little one let me give you a kiss for that no thank you and dinner is ready to eat that before it gets cold sure thing I'm a housemate all the household chores are my responsibility I'm not complaining about that, but not one-san has always treated me like a child hmm how do I get her to see that I'm a man too all refreshed
wait kotone-san what are you wearing but it's so hot in here hurry up and change yeah yeah you're like my mom seriously she's just so good wait kotone-san oh aratakun i'm having dinner you're wearing that again and your clothes are all over the place clean up after yourself ugh you're so naggy [Music] are you drinking you're always so stiff about things how about you relax a little i i understand i was wrong so please let go hmm i'm hugging you when you want me to let go no i mean that's not what i meant where's the eradacoon that used to love his sister that arata never existed this is my daily life every day every night a constant struggle oh my head hurts i need another drink so you're still going to drink even now have fun but strangely enough i didn't hate it but then one night oh kotone-san welcome home i'm home instead are you drunk nope i'm sober wha what's going on kotone-san is on top of me hey a raccoon have you ever touched a woman's private parts what actually my girlfriends
have told me that i'm pretty big uh what exactly is i know i'm not really fashionable but my skin is on the younger side oh but i guess i would lose to an actual college student why are you undress a rata kun is it hard to get excited about an old lady like me alright the queen comfort me did something happen huh today is your favorite potato stew so you can tell me while you eat no that's not what i meant a radha koon it's true that nothing makes me happier than having you on top of me then but i wouldn't like it if it wasn't your usual stupid self i don't feel anything for the kind of face you have on right now confessed to by your boss yeah well he's our section chief he did it about a month ago and did you say okay to that no he's known for being wrong with women and more importantly he's 20 years older than me that section she sure is brave confessing to someone younger but if he confessed a month ago and you already turned him down right yeah if only that was everything since then things have changed a lot i got three times the amount of work and the promotion i was working for is gone what i was still able to get along because my co-workers were helping me but i felt terrible and then the section chief told me today be my lover and i'll stop treating you like this you don't want to trouble your co-workers anymore do you what's wrong with him
this is completely harassment well of course it is and i've been mentally overwhelmed today sorry about that i did some weird stuff but i'm okay now i'm back to normal after having the stew you really are the best at cooking your troubles are my troubles too i'll help however i can thank you but if you can just keep doing the chores that's more than enough [Music] the next day are you okay huh well you left looking really tired yesterday so we were worried did the chief tell you something oh i'm okay i'm all better now really well that's good oh maybe it's thanks to your boyfriend or something ah i keep telling you he's not my boyfriend just a boy i know but still you go home with that big smile every day that's because looking at his face is soothing then you're in love i'm telling you that's not it well who is in love with who sir section chief kazuma i need to talk to shimura kun would you mind uh but it'll be okay so have you come up with an answer what do you mean what do i mean i mean my confession from yesterday a confession don't you mean a threat think carefully this is a matter between you and i you know to get your co-workers involved making them work do you believe you are a nuisance
weren't you the one who set this all up that sounds i'm just handing out work to my subordinates i'm just doing my job if you don't want to cost them any more trouble i refuse what was that i have no intention of becoming your lover i won't give in to your threats wha what and besides i have stu waiting for me what are you even acceptable then i'll show you what happens when you go against me oh please let me know too what happens the vice president and on second thought you don't need to do that since you'll be fired today section chief kazuma what why would i be fired well how could there be no punishment for the threats you just made is your brain working vice president what is going on here why is this brad in our office zuma kun be careful with your words this is aratakun the president's son the the president's son that's precisely right so what if you're his son you don't have the right to fire me it wasn't my decision it was my father's the president's decision what i heard from a particular source that you were harassing your subordinates and i reported that to the president and then i got the proper permission to do this don't be stupid firing an employee
because of a stupid kid like you i'll sue you you really are a dim-witted person have you forgotten who stands next to me huh i've been listening to what you've been saying you are terminated kuzumakun gather your things and leave immediately but it's truly saddening that such a person was your boss he'll never approach you again as i said that the former section chief left the reference room phew vice president i'm sorry to have bothered you with this don't worry about it i was happy to see you after all this time same here that aside from the way you just look you have the makings of a president you'll be coming here after you graduate won't you oh um i'm still thinking about that were you severe i it seems you have your own circumstances shimura kun you should go home with him wait but my work is still it's okay it's fine i'm very sorry this happened it was my fault for not realizing it earlier oh no it's not take a good rest tonight and be sure to show us your cheerful self tomorrow yes so what's going on well it's like i said back there why didn't you say anything about being the president's son
Well, I thought it really didn't matter. Of course, it matters. Does that mean I've been taking treats from the company president's son? I couldn't be any ruder, huh you don't need to worry about that. My parents don't mind, and they can separate private from work, but still, I wish you had told me about something that important. I was afraid that you would treat me differently if you found out, huh, there's always been a lot of good and bad things about being his son, and I always hated that I'm me. I wanted to be independent without relying on my parents, so I wanted to live alone. Then what about today that that's not it? I didn't do it just for you. I told the president
Because I thought it was a company problem; yeah, you're right. Yeah, I know why I am saying that I'm an idiot, but thank you so much. You saved me. You don't need to thank me; you're letting me live with you; after all, I wouldn't want you to get upset and quit the company. What's with that? It's not cute at all, that's right. I'll give you a kiss as thanks. Wait, what are you thinking of doing in public oh, does that mean you'd be fine if it was in private ah, jeez, you're so annoying. I moved in with a childhood friend who used to be like my older sister, and she's really irritating well because looking at his face is soothing when you're in love. I'm telling you that's not it. There's no way an old lady like me would be a good fit for him.
Plaas 'n opmerking