In the Dressing Room


Happy Friday friends!  I'm so excited about today's In the Dressing Room post because I actually got to go try things on in the dressing room while my husband stayed home and watched the kids!  I love to do these kinds of posts for you so you have the inside scoop and benefit of a friend's opinion and fit review before you make your purchase.



This post is a good one, but it was getting so long I'll be breaking it up into two posts and will share more with you in a few weeks!



If you're trying to compare sizes, I'm petite at 5'1, about 108 pounds with athletic build (i.e. bigger shoulders and thighs).  I always put size info in purple italics for reference. 







I'm a lover of neutrals, so I gravitate to all the white tops and I found four that adored!









Read more »

Post a Comment

Nuwer Ouer

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)